Bastille Day Tasting Menu
Sunday, July 14, 2013 | 5:30pm-8:30pm
Click here to purchase tickets or call us at 703-270-1500
$95 per person- all inclusive
- Melon glace et jambon de Bayonne melon two ways, chilled soup and port granite, melon salad & Bayonne prosciutto
- Domaine Huet Demi-Sec, Vouvray, Loire
- Boeuf à la mode tender beef, summer vegetables, Burgundy summer truffle Pascal Maillad, Chorey Rouge, Burgundy
- Plateau de fromage selection of four French cheeses, home- made jam, grilled country bread Chateau La Fleur, Sauternes, Bordeaux
- Giboulee de cerises et glace a la vanilla, Dalloyau opera gateau roasted cherries and vanilla ice cream opera, chocolate, coffee & almond layered cake
Executive Chef: Bertrand Chemel | Chef de Cuisine: Kyoo Eom | Pastry Chef: Caitlin Dysart
* May contain raw or undercooked ingredients. Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions. Menu ingredients are subject to change based on market availability.
A refundable deposit of $25 per person is required for all holiday reservations. The deposit amount is refundable if the reservation is cancelled at least 72 hours before the reservation date. A gratuity of 20% will be added to all bills.