Restaurant Week Menu - Dinner
- Heirloom Tomato Salad burrata cheese, tomato gelée, grilled red onion
- Drunken Watermelon vodka, shrimp, calamari, mint, basil, crushed black pepper
- Beef Tartare* bagna verde salsa, arugula, crostini, Parmesan cheese
- Yellow Corn Ravioli patty pan squash, popcorn foam, jalapeño
- Halibut tomato vinaigrette, summer squash, lemon basil
- Grilled Pork Loin peach marmalade, honey glaze, polenta, arugula
- Virginia Beef Rib Eye hand cut French fries, tomato béarnaise sauce, haricots vert ($5 supp)
- Chocolate Napoleon flourless cake, coffee ganache, blueberry sorbet
- Peach Cheesecake poached peaches, puff pastry, maple pecans
- Honey Panna Cotta confit strawberries, brown sugar shortbread, crispy meringue
Three-Course Prix Fixe – Dinner $35.12
Executive Chef: Bertrand Chemel | Chef de Cuisine: Kyoo Eom
Pastry Chef: Caitlin Dysart
A gratuity of 20% will be added to all parties of six or more.
* May contain raw or undercooked ingredients. Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions. Menu ingredients are subject to change based on market availability.